Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Freebie: Tea Stained Hang Tags

Hang tags are a versatile craft supply.  Here's a list of ideas for using them in personal or commercial projects:

  • Unique greeting card
  • Bookmark
  • Scrapbook page embellishment
  • Wish tree tag
  • Business card
  • 'Thank You For Your Business' 
  • 'Made with Love' 
  • Decorative price tag
  • Description (or special instructions on how to use or care for an item)
  • Gift basket 

I'm quite sure there are many more creative uses for them, but I'll let you use your imagination and come up with something awesome.  Here's a collage sheet with 6 uniquely stained and tattered tags.  Feel free to download and print them.  And, I would love to post your ideas/projects here if you want to show off any clever crafts you make with them:

To save this digital collage sheet:
click on the image to enlarge
right click and save as image
on your computer



I hope you have a lovely weekend, see you back here next Thursday :)

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love these Debbie! Thanks for making them available!!
    Hope your weekend is fabulous!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky, I try to post freebies every Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!