Thursday, May 19, 2011

Looking For Facebook Love :)

Hi there, I hope you're enjoying the freebies.  I really love sharing my digitals with you.

I just want to ask you for a favour.  I'm looking to add 'Likes' to my Ephemera's Vintage Garden Facebook Page.  Just like this blog, it's new and not too many people know about it.  So, if you do Facebook, I'd really appreciate you 'liking' the page.  You'll find the button at the top or bottom of these posts.

And heck, if you're on Twitter and you want to tweet my freebies, even better.  That button is here somewhere too.

That would be awesome.  Don't worry.  If you don't 'Like' my page, I'm still going to send you freebies.  Cuz I love you :)

Have a great day and a fantastic Victoria Day weekend (for my Canadian friends),

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!