Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Freebie: Vintage Ladies Fashions ATC/ACEO Backgrounds

This digital collage sheet has been sitting around for some time.  It's the original version of the mauve and blue  sheet listed in my store.  It was designed with vintage Eaton's catalogues from the late 1800's and early 1900's.  I'm quite fond of this set.  I can see many uses for it, such as gift tags, ladies' party/shower invitations, etc.  I hope you can find good uses for it.  It may just create a coordinating collage sheet of fashion accessories to go with it, at some point in the future. 

To save, right-click
**Personal use only, not for commercial items.
Enjoy!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!