Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Show and Tell: Bird Door Knob Hanger

Since I first started this blog, I've mainly posted digital freebies.  But I also want to feature craft projects made by talented crafters and fellow Etsy shop owners using my digital collage sheets. 'Show and Tell' posts will do just that.  It will give artists the opportunity to show off their projects and inspire others to get creative too.

The first project I want to share with you is a double-sided door knob hanger, made by my Etsy friend Becky.  Her shop is filled with beautiful vintage and handmade treasures.  This is the digital collage sheet she used to create her decorative door knob hang tag:

Vintage Music Birds

She added a few simple but elegant embellishments, and it looks gorgeous!  Lace, ribbon, buttons...all in the right places, to give the tag its finishing touches.  There's even glitter and the words 'joy' and 'sing' stamped on.





I'm delighted with the result.  I'm sure this item will do well in her Etsy shop.  Becky's shop name is Junk to Joy, and you can have a closer peek at her door knob hanger here.  Looks great, Becky!  Thanks for sharing!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!