Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Show and Tell: Birdie Hang Tags

My Etsy friend Hellen stepped up last week and sent me images of the beautiful hang tags she made with some of my birdie designs.  This first one is my favourite.  I'm not really sure if it's a hang tag or a card, but I love it!  She used the shabby chic patchwork background freebie and the chair birdie from 'Pretty Bird' 5x7 and added what looks like a few stamped designs and sparkle stones:




These hang tags are also very pretty.  They were made with my vintage bird postcards no.5, which are a free gift for signing up to my mailing list.  She also used a vintage looking floral background to create a border around the images and added matching burgundy ribbon:




Aren't they lovely?  I think she did a fabulous job with these.  Thanks for sharing them with us, Hellen!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!