Thursday, July 14, 2011

Weekly Freebie and Gratitude Gift :)

My garden is my favourite place in the world.  Right now, it looks very pretty, filled with butterflies and blooms everywhere.  The hybrangeas are blossoming, and they are gorgeous.  This week's freebie celebrates these beauties.  They are pretty hang tags, made just for you.

For Personal Use Only
Click on image to enlarge
Then, right-click to save to your computer


Yesterday, I hit another mini milestone in my shop:  200 sales.  It makes me so happy to create digital art that people enjoy, I can't even describe it.  So to show my thanks to all the new customers and to all those that come back for more, I made an extra gift today!  It's a pretty pair of peacock bookmarks, ready to print on a 5 x 7 sheet.

Personal Use Only
Click on image to enlarge
Right-click to save on your computer

Many thanks,

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!