Saturday, August 6, 2011

Introducing Whimzetti's World - Digital Collage Prints

Many of my digital collage sheets are collections of artwork I've made over many months.  Up until now, they were only available as printable downloads.

I often get asked if my work is available in prints for wall decor.  Now it is.  My new Etsy shop is called Whimzetti's World and will feature many of my existing digital collage art, and some new 'zetti' style pieces.

I've only just opened, but I'm busy adding prints daily.  Here's a sneak peak:



All prints are limited edition pieces and signed on the back. I use archival photo paper to highlight and preserve the brilliant colours for years to come.

In the meantime, while I create new pieces for this shop, I will continue to provide my weekly freebies and add more vintage collage sheets in Ephemera's Vintage Garden.  And somewhere in there, I will sleep.  And maybe water the garden.  And play with my dog.



Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!