Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New In My Zazzle Store: Vintage Business Cards

I've just introduced business card templates to my Zazzle shop.  What's really great about ordering these at Zazzle is that they are fully customisable.  You can choose the font style, size and positioning to make the card personalised to your tastes and needs.  Here are a few samples of the designs I've added so far:


Shabby Chic Tattered Crown Business Card profilecard
Shabby Chic Tattered Crown Business Card by Aetheria

Dapper Pig Business Card profilecard
Dapper Pig Business Card by Aetheria


Monochromatic Vintage Crown Business Card profilecard
Monochromatic Vintage Crown Business Card by Aetheria


Vintage Lady with Teacup Hat Business Card profilecard
Vintage Lady with Teacup Hat Business Card by Aetheria


I'm very excited about these and I have tons of ideas for more!  For these and other items I've made, check out my Zazzle store.  It's filled with greeting cards, posters, mousepads, necklaces and more!

Have a great weekend,






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!