Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Weekly Freebie: 5 x 7 'Queen O' Poppies'

I just love vintage photographs and using them in a way that honours the people and places in them. They may not be with us anymore but they existed and mattered and were loved when they were photographed. This pretty lady caught my eye and I had to find a special place in the garden for her. I don't have any information on her or a date when the picture was taken. She is fondly named 'Queen O' Poppies'. I am giving away a free print of her in my new shop Whimzetti's World with every purchase. And she is yours to have here too :)

For Personal Use Only
To save to your computer,
click on image to enlarge
Right-click to save.

Enjoy :)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!