Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weekly Freebie: Shabby Chic Swallows

I hope you're having a wonderful week.  Mine's been very busy with custom requests, so I haven't listed many new items in the shop.  Custom jobs are lots of fun because I get to work closely with the client.  I plan on writing about some of these jobs in blog posts to come.  

This week's freebie is a sheet of hang tags.  The image is a pair of swallows on a favourite shabby chic background I made for the Shabby Dots and Stripes set some time ago.

For Personal Use Only
Commercial Licence Available For Purchase
Click on image to enlarge full size
Right-click to save.
  
These would make pretty gift tags for any occasion.  Enjoy!




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. These are fab thank you for all your fab tags there all so lush. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These have got to be the sweetest tags that I have ever seen! Thanks for being sooo talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!