Friday, September 23, 2011

I Made It To Redbubble's Home Page on September 24 2011!

I'm so thrilled that my digital art had made it to Redbubble's home page, I just had to share it. It's an honour when your work gets selected among the thousands that are listed on a site like that. My victorian lady and chickadees entitled 'The Hat' is the piece that was chosen (seen here in the bottom left corner). Click here to see what the actual page looks like.




So for those of you who are waiting for your artwork to be noticed and appreciated, be patient.  Trust in your art, keep up the hard work and never, ever give up.  Good things are going to happen :)

Pin It!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!