Saturday, September 24, 2011

Show and Tell: Sweet Lolita Sings Her Heart Song

Within hours of completing and posting the Heart Song Bird, my Etsy friend Susana purchased it to make a greeting card:


She used a scalloped punch on the corners to add her unique touch, and hand-stamped a scroll design on the inside corner of the card.  Susana's Etsy Shop is called Sweet Lolita and it features unique handcrafted soaps, hang tags, greeting cards and more.

I really love seeing my designs in print, so I want to thank Susana for sending me the photos and for doing such a wonderful job with the greeting card!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. thank you Debbie for adding my greetings!
    As I always said, I really like your work and your unique designs;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!