Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weekly Freebie: Autumn Coloured Butterflies - Hang Tags

In spite of the dwindling supply of flowers, I'm still seeing many butterflies and moths in the backyard.  They don't seem bothered by the changing season.  For this week's freebie, since I happen to have a crazy amount of butterfly images in my vintage collection, I chose those with vibrant tones that resemble the current Autumn landscape and made a few different images.  These could be made into pretty hang tags for special occasions or labels for jars, etc.

For Personal Use Only
Click on image to enlarge
Right-click to save to computer

Enjoy :-)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!