Thursday, September 15, 2011

Weekly Freebie: Pretty Birds and Crowns

Hi everyone,

I hope you're having a wonderful week.  Whenever the time comes to make your weekly freebie, I like to browse my older stuff for inspiration.  This week, I was  looking at one of my favourite sets (It's available in full page backgrounds and ATC sized backgrounds in my shop).  This is the one:

Vintage Ephemera Full Page Set


Vintage Ephemera ATC Backgrounds

And I had an idea.  I thought it would be fun to create collage/assemblage elements that you can either print and cut out, or digitally add to your projects prior to printing.  Here's what I came up with:


Personal use only.
To download, click on image to enlarge.
Right-click on image to save it
to your computer.


There are countless ways to use collage elements.  These can be mixed and matched and resized to suit your projects.  Here's an example:



 I hope you find uses for them.  I'd love to see what you come up with.  See you next time!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!