Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Photography Digital Collage Sheets

As if I don't have enough projects on the go, I finally got around to making a few digital collage sheets of my favourite nature photographs.  Although most of my time is currently spent designing vintage inspired collage art and supplies, I've been photographing flowers and landscapes for several years before that.  It is a very relaxing and grounding passion.  I've accumulated quite a collection of photos and now have them available in another Etsy shop called Aetherial Eyes.  Here are a few new items listed:





To browse the digital collage sheet section of this shop, click here.  And just as I do at Ephemera's Vintage Garden, I'm happy to do custom sheets as well.

Have a fabulous day :-)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!