Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Weekly Freebie: Autumn Harvest Hang Tags

This week's freebie is another Fall theme printable sheet.  The image is perfectly sized for hang tags, but could easily be made into notecards, labels, place cards at Thanksgiving dinner...or anything you can think up!  I think they would look really nice with rounded corners and a dark brown ribbon :-)  I made it for you while I was creating this Autumn Harvest hang tag sheet for my Etsy shop.  

For Personal Use Only
To download, click on image to enlarge
Right-click to save to your computer

If you're celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend, I hope you have a wonderful time.   May you have many blessings to count and loved ones to share them with.  See you back here next week!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!