Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weekly Freebie: Friendship Finches 5 x 7

Recent events have got me thinking about friendship and the importance of those connections in my life.  People come and go over the years but there are certain friends that leave an imprint in your heart forever.

This week's freebie is dedicated to my friends, old and new.  One of the 5 x 7's has a lovely friendship quote that moves me deeply, and the other is just a blank design for you crafty types who might want to add your own personal message or image.

Personal Use Only

I hope this one finds its way to someone special in your life!

Your grateful friend,

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!