Thursday, November 17, 2011

Weekly Freebie: Chickadee Thanksgiving

The weather here is getting colder and the chickadees are very busy stashing seeds in preparation for winter.  This week's freebie features these playful little birds and a poem by Ralph Waldo Emerson that I think is quite fitting for the upcoming American Thanksgiving Day:

Personal Use Only

It's the perfect size for printing on postcard paper.  It would make pretty hang tags as well.  Or, you could even frame it and hang it on the wall.

Enjoy :-)

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet. One of my favorites that I've seen here. Of course there are so many it would be hard to narrow it to one. Thanks again for your generosity. I'm excited about using these graphics making tags and cards for friends. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!