Thursday, November 24, 2011

Weekly Freebie: Holiday Envelope Card

This week's freebie is an all-in-one card/envelope, complete with inner text.  This is a great eco-friendly way to send a greeting card this Holiday season.  Start by printing the image on your choice of cardstock:


Personal Use Only
 
Then, flip the sheet over and print this inner portion:

Personal Use Only


You're now ready to cut and fold your envelope card.  There's an area for addressing the card and plenty of space on the inside to write a personal message.  I've also included 3 circle images that you can use as seals along the edges if you wish.

Enjoy!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!