Wednesday, December 28, 2011

FYI: New Paper Packs at Whimzetti's World

As I mentioned earlier this month, I've been adding new items in my other shop Whimzetti's World.  The latest is a variety of paper packs that I've printed and packaged.  They include some of my favourite digital collage sheets and some new ones as well.  Each pack contains 40 to 44 different images:

Vintage Balloons

Botanical Ephemera

Vintage Boys

These packs will be of particular interest to those of you who want the convenience of pre-printed images on quality heavyweight cardstock.  They are ready to trim and embelllish.  Other packs to come include birds, children's nursery rhymes, holidays, more botanicals...and lots more.  

I have lots to do, so I'll see you back here next week :-)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!