Thursday, December 22, 2011

My 2012 Calendar Gift To You :-)

I just want to let you know about another freebie I'm offering over on my other blog Artsy Biz Chick.  The blog is for artsy women who want to sell their art online.  I offer tips on the topic and will also be featuring an artsy lady each month in 2012.

I'll also be giving away a printable monthly calendar every month.  It's made to print on 5 x 7 paper but you can resize it to suit your preference.  You can pin it up on your craft room board, display it on your desk, or put it on the refrigerator, whatever you like.  It's just a small way of thanking my readers who check in with me regularly.  So, if it's of any interest to you, you can find the January 2012 calendar here.

Feel free to subscribe here to receive the calendar every month.

Enjoy!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!