Thursday, December 1, 2011

Now Taking Your 2012 Freebie Requests :-)



This year has gone by much the way I expected.  I've enjoyed every minute of creativity that I've had and loved sharing it with you.  I've made connections all over the world from the comfort of my mismatched pink and green office and cosy pyjamas.  I wouldn't change one single thing about it.  

But now that a new year is about to begin, I'm reflecting on the many aspects of my digital collage endeavours and want some input from you on the free collage sheets.

I love making freebies and want to continue with that next year.  What I'm hoping is that you'll let me know what you'd like to see more of.  Any particular colours, patterns, animals, or other favourites?

I'd really appreciate some feedback.  You can either reply by email, or leave a comment below if you're reading this directly on my blog.

Thank you for making my digital journey blissful; I hope you know how grateful I am.



 

   
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love any of your Victorian birds and plants...I also want to thank you for having these things for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie-Anne,

    I adore your digital work and to receive freebies from you makes me so happy. That said I would love to see more vintage storybook characters but anything you do is wonderful. A big THANK YOU to you for sharing with us. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!