Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Weekly Freebie: Deer in Snow

This week's design is inspired by my desire to have snow by Christmas.  There's just something about seeing it glisten in the night sky as it falls, and the way it blankets the trees.  Along with this week's freebie, I want to extend to you my heartfelt wishes for a very Merry Christmas.  My hope for you is that the true meaning of the Holiday Season shines bright in your heart and that you cherish the moments spent with family and friends.

Personal Use Only
To save to your computer,
click on image to enlarge;
then right-click and 'save as'.

I will see you back here next week, for the final freebie of the year!

Merry Christmas!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!