Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Weekly Freebie: Palais de Glace

Here's the very last freebie of the year!  I incorporated vintage posters of ice skaters at the 'Palais de Glace' on the Champs Elysées in France:

Personal Use Only

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best in the new year.  May you have health and happiness everyday.  I've truly enjoyed making freebies for you this past year and look forward to many more in 2012.  Thanks for joining me here every week!

See you next year ;-)

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you and your family health and happiness for 2012!

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!