Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Valentine's Day Digitals and Weekly Freebie

 Valentine's Day will soon be here and although I'm not a huge fan of the commercial emphasis that's placed on the occasion, I do like to tell my loved ones how much they mean to me.  It doesn't have to cost alot to tell someone you love them.  I like to do it without making a big fuss and often with something handmade.  If you like to do the same, these hang tags could be just what you need:


Valentine Ladies Hang Tags


Alice In Wonderland Valentine Hang Tags


I also decided to make this week's freebie a Valentine's Day set.  The cute hen and rooster couples say it all.  Stamp your own message on the blank heart, and you'll have pretty cards or hang tags for your special someone.

Personal Use Only

Enjoy!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!