Thursday, January 19, 2012

Weekly Freebie: Frog Fairy

Here's a pretty little fairy girl and frog.  The illustration is by Ida Rentoul Outhwaite.  Her work was featured in children's books in the early 1900's.


For Personal Use Only
To save, click on image above to enlarge.
Then right-click and 'save' on your computer.

I absolutely love her images so I created a coordinating set of art cards in my Whimzetti's World shop and a digital collage sheet at Ephemera's Vintage Garden.

Enjoy!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Such sweet images and I love the cards you have created in your shop!

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!