Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weekly Freebie: Printable Botanical Postcards

I'm currently working on designs for a home decor retailer in Thailand who hired me to create accent pillow images.  So I thought you might enjoy them in miniature form.  I've made them into 3x5" size so that you can make hang tags or notecards with them, or use them as embellishments wherever you see fit.

For Personal Use Only
Before you save this file to your computer,
make sure you click on the image to enlarge it.

I hope you're having a wonderful week.  I am :-)  Next week, I'll tell you about an upcoming sale I'm going to have in my Artfire shop, to celebrate my first official digital art biz anniversary.  See you then!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely freebie, thank you so much, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your site via Pinterest....thanks so much for the freebies you've posted here! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharring!!! So pretty. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!