Thursday, February 9, 2012

Weekly Freebie: Valentine 'Love' Cupcake Toppers

I had a bunch of new Valentine images that I wanted to use, so I made these printable cupcake toppers.  They are a quick and easy way to dress up your sweetheart treats.

Free Printables
For Personal Use Only

For those of you who don't know how to use cupcake toppers, here's how I would do it (although there are all kinds of way to use these):

  1. Print the above sheet twice on 8.5 x 11 cardstock 
  2. Cut out the circles
  3. Glue the first 12 circles to the back of the second set of circles (using non-toxic glue), making sure you leave an opening on the bottom of each pair.  Mis-match them and add trim around them if you want
  4. Insert circles onto coffee stir sticks or popsicle sticks and glue the bottom of the circles to secure the sticks in place
  5. Plant your toppers into your cupcakes
That's it!  Enjoy, and Happy Valentine's Day!




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!