Thursday, March 8, 2012

Countdown To The Makeover :-)

As I mentioned last week, I'm getting ready to re-decorate my home office/studio.  I've been looking at colour palettes and home decor boards on Pinterest for inexpensive ideas to make this room a little bit more 'me'.

I'm not thrilled about painting (that's not as much fun to me as it used to be...), but I'm looking forward to about putting all my ideas together.

Here are the colours I'm going to be using in the room:


Palettes by design-seeds.com

I've been torn between painting the wall pale blue or green, but I think I'm going to go with the green.

The room will have a shabby chic feel, but with minimal clutter (that's my hope anyways, but it is after all, at workspace).

This is the Chic N' Shabby board I made on Pinterest to help me visualize the theme.

I will be slowing the work pace down next week to get this makeover done.  If all goes well, I'll have pics of the new look to share with you within the next few weeks :-)

Wish me luck!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!