Thursday, March 1, 2012

Weekly Freebie: Easter Page

This week, I started planning my home office makeover and I'm leaning strongly towards the shabby chic palette of blue, pink, green and white.  I've got all the inspiration I need in these two boards I've made on Pinterest:  Chic N' Shabby  and My Dream Home Office.  I'm very excited to get started, and will probably post pictures to show you the progress.  If all goes well, I'll be painting the walls within the next few weeks :-)

So naturally, this week's free printable is inspired by the pale aqua I'm going to use for accents.  It's a full 8.5 x 11 sheet with an Easter/Spring theme:

For Personal Use Only

Feel free to resize it for your paper craft projects or to use it as-is for scrapbooking or journaling.

Enjoy!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie-Anne. Thank you for this - such a wonderful image and colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,
    Oh how gorgeous!!! Thank you so much!!! I just came over from Jen's blog, Miss Bohemia--What a great article she wrote!! You are so talented!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!