Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Latest Journal Items On Etsy

Hello my lovelies!  I just wanted to update you on a few items I've finished and added on Etsy, in the Journals section.

Printable Journal Kit



Journal Add-ons




Start a new journal or add to your existing mini books or scrapbooking projects.  The pockets and tags are great embellishments for greeting cards too!  The themes so far include shabby chic, boudoir, gardening, butterflies.  That's just a start to the many more to come - including steampunk, sewing, circus...and more!  To see the available kits and add-ons, visit my Etsy store.

Thanks for having a look!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!