Saturday, April 21, 2012

Show and Tell: Shabby Dots and Tea!

I work by myself alot, but I'm never alone.  That's because most days, my work let's me chat back and forth with all of you as I make supplies for your crafts.  Along the way, I met Hellen, who lives all the way across the world from me.  We keep in touch regularly now, ever since our first conversation many months ago.  She's a lovely and talented lady who always comes up with creative ways to use my shop printables and freebies.  (She shared pics of her 'Secret Garden' journal kit here).  Well this time, she surprised me with a combination that never would have occurred to me.  She used the Tea Party freebie and the Shabby N' Chic Journal Pocket shown below:


I think I even see the free Shabby Chic Journal Cards and Tags from a while back. Here's how her gorgeous creation turned out:



All I can say is 'Wow'!! I love the colour combination and I never would have thought of using these printables together.  I guess I just go with my heart and work with colours and textures that I love, not realizing that some designs are a match made in heaven.

Here's another one she made, using a page from the Secret Garden printable journal kit and the robin's nest freebie:



I work in the digital medium, and this doesn't leave much time for paper crafts, so it's so exciting when I see my designs in your craft projects.  It's like Christmas for me!

A big thank goes out to Hellen for sharing this project and hopefully inspiring someone to get creative.  

See you all soon :-)





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!