Friday, May 11, 2012

My New Journal

This week, I decided to make a journal from the printable kits in my shop.  I mixed and matched some of my favourites in the 4x6 mini book size and tried a new binding format that doesn't requiring punching holes or binding with string.  Instead, I glued the pages, from the front of the journal to the back, as described in this video.

I love how it turned out.  I'm nowhere near finished yet, but the pages are ready for journaling and embellishing with tags and pockets.  Here it is:




It was really nice to take a break from digital designing to play with paper and glue and scissors, and rhinestones, and ink pads...I think I'll try to do it more often :-)

If you've made a journal recently and would like to share your pics or videos, please let me know.  I'd love to see what you've done.

See you soon!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!