Thursday, May 31, 2012

New Journal Kit and Add-ons

I have a brand new printable kit in the shop.  It's called 'Steampunk Voyage' and can be used as a travel journal or just for fun if you love the vintage steampunk theme.


I've loaded the kit with tons of tags and pockets.

There's also a front and back cover, PLUS a bonus lined sheet for
printing on the back of tags and cards.

The pages have lots of writing space and pretty 'voyage' images.


It's available in both 5x7 and 4x6 mini book sizes.

Also, I've made some new add-ons for the popular 'Butterfly Kisses' kit.


Page Tabs and Butterfly Tags

Scalloped Edge Insert

Lined Insert

Thanks for checking in, and don't forget to share your videos and pics with me.  I'd love to see them and share them on my Facebook page.  See you soon!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!