Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Necklace Collection: Boho Fairies

I've finally started a new collection of necklaces!  The colours are vivid and the elements are very whimsical; For this set, I went with silver settings and chains.


Even with careful attention when gluing the images to the glass cabochons, I sometimes get air bubbles trapped underneath.  But I find they add character and a vintage feel.


I still have to attach the pendants to the chains, and maybe add a few charms and dangles.  Then, they'll be ready to photograph and display in my Etsy shop.


When I make necklaces, I only design and assemble a few at a time, otherwise I get overwhelmed.  Between the custom digitals, the journal kits and these, I always have a something to work on!

I'll let you know on Facebook when these lovely boho ladies are finished :-)

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new necklaces - gorgeous!

    Can't wait to see more.

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!