Thursday, May 24, 2012

Weekly Freebie: 5x7 Sea Fairy 'Ride It Out'

I made something a little different this week. I feel overwhelmed these days by a few different things going on in my life, and this tends to get in the way of my creative work and usually affects my healty as well.  Despite my efforts to keep calm and motivated, it's not always easy.  But when I focus my energy to stay 'afloat' in the midst of uncertainty and chaos, I know that things do settle in time. I just have be patient and trust.  This image is what happened when I decided to surrender to the craziness and let go...

Free for personal use.

I hope you're having a great week.  I'm going to take advantage of the beautiful weather and enjoy the backyard :-)

Riding it out,

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie-Anne
    Wow, I feel like you're describing how I've been feeling the last few months! Sorry I haven't been commenting on your blog lately, but hopefully that will change!
    Thanks so much for the wonderful freebie - I've printed it out and have it propped on my desk to remind me to keep riding it out :)
    Blessings to you and yours.
    Bronwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bronwen, I'm glad you liked it, I hope it helps you through this patch. Thanks for checking in, I've missed you :-)

      Delete
  2. Hee hee this made me smile :) great sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!