Thursday, June 28, 2012

In The Blink of An Eye...

My daughter Anya graduated from high school yesterday.  It was a day in the far off future it seemed, and yet in the blink of an eye, I found myself beaming with pride as she stepped onto the stage to accept her diploma.  It was a memorable day that I was lucky to share with family and friends.  I'm so proud of her accomplishments and the young woman she has become, and overjoyed to watch her begin a new, exciting journey. 

I just wanted to share a few photos of my photogenic little 'Pussycat', moments before the grad ceremony.






Now that the excitement and 'busy-ness' are over, I'm looking forward to creating some new printable stuff and enjoying some leisurely garden time.  See you all next week!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Oh congrats! Your "pussycat" is beautiful as is your garden! Tine flies...enjoy every second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelley. And yes, time sure flies. We should all treasure every precious moment :-)

      Delete
  2. Your Daughter is a gorgeous young lady. Was her stunning gown made? It is so beautiful.
    My son graduated last year and what a happy and tearful day that was. We are so proud and yet we know there adults now. My son is now in the Navy all grown up it seams. We know the truth though; they will always be our babies. :)
    Congratulations to you and your daughter.
    OH yeah; Thank you for your awesome freebie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori, her lovely gown does look handmade, but we purchased it and had it altered to her petite figure. I too shed happy tears yesterday as I see her growing up so fast before my very eyes. A mother's heart is always so full of love, no matter how old her children. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Aw what a beautiful young lady you have xxx mine is graduating from uni next month lol dont they grow up fast xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!