Thursday, June 14, 2012

Weekly Freebie: Daisy Dragonfly Tags

Well, as many of you already know, it's been quite a hectic week for my family.  But I'm happy to report that my daughter is back home from the hospital and feeling much better.  It turned out to be something that doctors could treat right away.  I'm sure I don't have to tell you what an awful feeling it is to worry and wait for test results, and to watch your child go through such a painful ordeal, no matter how old they are.

Thankfully, that's all behind us now and we can get back to a normal routine here at home.  I want to thank you for your support over the weekend and your kind words on Facebook.  It meant alot to us all.

One of my daughter's favourite flowers is the daisy, so this week's freebie is a set of daisy tags, with pretty dragonflies hovering about.

For personal use only.

I'm so delighted to be back at my desk today.  It feels like I've been away forever!

Have a fantastic weekend, and don't forget to cherish those you love :-)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!