Thursday, June 21, 2012

Weekly Freebie: Follow Your Bliss Tags/Cards

Here's your weekly gift.  It's a set of blank cards that you can use for journaling or writing notes for loved ones.  Decorate them and hang them on ribbon, or add them to any paper project.  They contain uplifting words that inspire creativity and happiness and they reflect the quiet, blissful peace that I've found within me this week. 

Free for Personal Use

I hope your having a happy week.  Thanks for being part of mine :-)

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. These cards are gorgeous! Congratulations on the graduation. I know what you mean about a blink of an eye. I watched three receive their diplomas and each and every one was a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!