Wednesday, July 11, 2012

All New Journal Kit Add-Ons!

I've just finished some really cool add-ons and have been listing them over the past week.  I love the colours I used and how great they would look in any journal.  I've started printing mine and they look amazing on cardstock! 

Steampunk Voyage

Airmail Pocket and Tags

Hot Air Balloon Pocket, Tags and Tabs

Chic Boudoir

Perfume and Watch Tags

Secret Garden

Petal Pocket and Cards

Butterfly Kisses

Butterfly and Angel Ephemera Cards

These are all available on my website too.  And don't forget that when you buy 3 journal add-ons, you get a 4th on FREE!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!