Thursday, August 23, 2012

Free Printable: Sunflower Hang Tags

Happy Freebie Day!

Today I've got a mixed set of sunflower hang tags that are inspired by the season.  Everywhere I go, I see these golden giants, towering over gardens and leaning towards the sun.

These tags are perfect for birthdays and even to decorate a table centrepiece.  But I'm sure you'll find a spectacular way to use them!


Personal, creative use only!

I want to thank you all once again, for checking in every week.  I also really appreciate the emails and comments on the blog.  It's always great to hear from you and to get such great feedback!

Have a fantastic weekend,

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're very welcome Kathryn, thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Being from Kansas, this is just PERFECT for me! Thanks so much! Lovely! I am your newest follower (by e-mail). :) Now, I am going to look around...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, grab yourself a cup of tea and enjoy your visit :-)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!