Thursday, August 16, 2012

Free Weekly Printable: Butterfly Angel Cards

First off, I want to tell you that I'm so happy with the response my new printable journal kits are getting; most of my attention now is focused on continuing to create a complete line of kits and add-ons.  I'm also preparing to create handmade journals as well, using my art on the covers.  While I'm still occasionally designing other types of digitals and art cards/prints for my Etsy shop, I'm learning that I'm not lacking the inspiration for new art, but rather time! 

Which brings me to today's freebie.  I thought you might like this smaller version of a journal page from the Butterfly Kisses journal kit, in several pretty colours.  The set could be used with the journal if you have it, or could be made into greeting cards or gift tags. 

And speaking of time, another reason you're getting a journal design is that I awoke to a broken hot water tank today and a flooded basement, which left me scrambling for freebie day!  I hope you like this:

For personal, non-commercial use only.

Enjoy!



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love these beautiful Butterfly Angel cards,and cannot wait to start using them.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!