Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cynthia's Journey - New Printable Journal Kit

If you've been reading my Facebook posts this week, I mentioned that I was working on a new kit to help raise funds for the Carcinoid Cancer Foundation.  I was approached by a lovely lady by the name of Cynthia, who is in the battle of her life with this awful disease.  She asked me if I would make a kit that she could assemble to give to members of her support group.  I instantly knew that this was something I absolutely needed to do.  I've been working on it all week, and I'm happy to say that Cynthia loves it!  I want to give back, so I'm going to donate $5.00 of each purchase to the Foundation.  Here's what the kit looks like:

Order "Cynthia's Journey"

There are colourful pages with lots of space for writing, pockets of various shapes and sizes, and lots of tags for journaling.  The zebra stripe theme is to match the foundation's ribbon.

I'm touched by Cynthia's courage and generous spirit, and I'm happy to call her my friend.  I hope you'll help me give to this cause and order a kit today.  The kit is available on my website (link above) and in my Etsy shop.

Thanks so much,




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!