Thursday, September 13, 2012

Free Printable: Inspirational Hang Tags

This week, I'm in need of some cheering up.  There seems to be lots going on beyond my control and I'm struggling to be my normal happy self.  To help beat the blues, I decided I'd work with a favourite Audrey Hepburn quote of mine and make these cute hang tags.  The uplifting words always make me feel better.   You could easily make note cards, or wall art with this printable also.

Free for personal use
 
I'm dedicating this one to my daughter's friend Patrick, so that he may know how wonderfully possible he is!  We are not giving up hope, and we pray he will recover and come home soon.

Anya and Patrick on graduation day in June.
The cutest couple there!

Thanks to all who have been keeping him in your thoughts and prayers.  You are angels, and we appreciate your support!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!