Monday, September 3, 2012

Pre-Order Today! The Dream Doodles Journal Available September 14!

As you know, I've been working all Summer on a new journal kit.  This one not only contains vintage designs, but also some handpainted backgrounds and doodles that I created using various techniques I've been experimenting with.

It's taking longer than other kits to finish, but It's almost ready!  I'm so excited about this one that I wanted to give you the opportunity to have a sneak peek at it, and to pre-order a copy, which I'm going to release on my birthday - September 14th.  And to make this even more special, I'm going to be giving you a free add-on as a gift for pre-ordering!


Pre-Order 'Dream Doodles' Now!

This kit promises to be a real treat for you crafty ladies out there.  The finished size is 5x7 inches.  I've got crazy colourful divider pages and tags (as seen above), a front and back cover, pockets, PLUS something new that you won't get in my other kits:  digital stamp/transfer doodles and elements!  Those will be fun to add to your extra pages, by using rub-on or iron-on transfer sheets (I'll be making a video to show you how to do this).  You'll be able to make yours totally unique!

Releasing this kit on September 14th is the perfect way to celebrate my birthday with all of you.  You can reserve you Dream Doodles kit now, by clicking on the link above.  You'll be the first to get it, and to get the bonus add-on.

I hope to celebrate my birthday with you!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!