Thursday, October 4, 2012

Free Printable: Floral Backgrounds

Today, I made some floral backgrounds for you.  These are a nice addition on a layered scrapbook layout, greeting card, or hang tag.  The pattern looks stamped on, so it would go very well with additional stamping!

Personal Use Only

Thanksgiving is upon here in Canada, so I just want you all to know that you are among the blessings that I'll be celebrating.  Your continued support means the world to me and I thank you so much!  I am also feeling a particular kind of gratitude this year, because as you may know, we have a young family friend who has been through alot recently (here he is on graduation day with Anya).  He has a long, challenging journey ahead of him, but we are so thankful that he is alive!

I will raise my glass to all of you this long weekend. Cheers!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for such a lovely printable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!