Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sneek Peek at New Items

This past week has consisted of making new gift items for the shop.  So far, I've made a few sets of fridge magnets and push pins.  These would make great stocking stuffers for students or for someone with a home office.  Here's a look at some of them:






You can find these and more like them in my Etsy store, Ephemera's Vintage Garden.

Next on my to-do list is journals.  Not only will I continue to have the digital kits that you can assemble yourself, but I will have pre-assembled ones too.  They make great keepsake gifts, so I'm getting busy to have them available for Christmas shoppers!

Thanks for stopping by, see you again real soon!







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!