Thursday, November 15, 2012

All Printables On Sale!

If you're on my weekly mailing list, you already know about this sale. For those of you who follow my blog or my Facebook updates, I just want to let you know that all my printables are on sale until the end of the month.  These include all printable collage sheets, and journal kits and add-ons.  The journal kits make wonderful gifts that you can make yourself.  Buy one kit and print it as many times as you need it!  The collage sheets are also great for making handmade stationery sets, hang tags, etc.  There are many, many items to choose from, so if you're crafty and you'd like to make it a handmade Christmas this year, please stop by Ephemera's Vintage Garden and have a look!  




 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!