Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Free Printable: Journal Page Background

This week's freebie is background paper that could be used in many different ways.  It could be turned on its side and used as journal paper; it could be turned into tags and cards, it could be part of a collage, or made into die-cut shapes.  There are endless possibilities, and I'm sure you'll think of something beautiful to make!

For Personal Use Only

I like it so much, I just may end up building a new digital journal kit around it, in the New Year.  Enjoy!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with the "Free for Personal Use" statement, please help me understand. I want to design my own business cards for VistaPrint, can I use one of the backgrounds for that or is that commercial use? I just really don't know how that works, but I do love your graphics!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam, in this case, commercial use applies to creations that you would make for profit. You can create a biz card with this background without further license. Enjoy!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!