Thursday, November 15, 2012

Free Printable: Rosy Christmas Gift Tags

I can't believe that Christmas is coming again in such a short time!  I used to be so organised and have all my shopping done by the end of October.  Not anymore!  Of course, I've also changed my ways in regards to this special Holiday as well.  My family and I don't focus as much on the material aspect of it anymore.  We have come to really enjoy the simplicity of buying less 'stuff' and just spending time with family at home.  I'm looking forward to that again this year.

Today, I've got cute little Christmas hang tags for you, to use on gifts or at your Holiday dinner table.  There are many ways you could use them, and I'd love to hear your ideas!  I chose a 'rosy' theme, because it's such a soft colour and a nice change from the traditional red and green we often see.  They're about 2 inches wide by 3 inches long.


For Personal Use Only
(Get downloading instructions by
clicking on the 'how to download' tab
at the top of this page)

If you like these and want to share how you're going to use, please leave a comment.  Enjoy!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! These are gorgeous Debbie, thank you for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thank you for providing these pretty gift tags.
    :) Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the free tags and everything, Will be using them when I do a craft day at a senior citizen complex. They love it, I supply all the paper, those who can pay a nominal fee for supplies, those who can't can still participate. Do it about 3 times a yr.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I apologize in advance if time escapes me and I don't reply to each comment, but I read each and every one and they really make my day!